Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Wedding Update

Ok, just kidding....there really isn't one! I know, I'm the worst bride EVER! Everyone keeps asking us when we're getting married and we still don't know. We haven't really even thought about it much at all. We just want to get through Ironman and then we'll go into wedding mode.

I guess the one update is that we've decided to do it sooner than next September. But still no date! haha After thinking more about it and realizing how small and simple it's going to be we said "why wait?!" I can probably plan it in a weekend if I had to and as simple as it's going to be I certainly don't need a year. So, it might be early summer instead, once all the snow melts of course. Hell, we might just go to Vegas-it's always warm there!


(keep reading...another new post below)

No comments: