I'm realizing that my big race is a mere 4 months away and while that is more than enough time to get myself ready for a half ironman, I want to kill it and be in the best shape of my life for that race so I definitely have my work cut out for me.
The house is coming along and we are loving having our first place together. Problem is... there is ALWAYS something to buy! I'm not allowed to go to Target by myself anymore! Or Pottery Barn, or Dillards, or Overstock.com, or pretty much anywhere for that matter :) We are eager to sell Kevin's house in Colorado Springs as well. We are currently renting it but considering listing it here soon so a new home owner might buy it and take advantage of the tax credits before they are gone. Fingers crossed it goes as well as everything else is going right now!
The wedding is also coming along. There isn't much to do right at this moment but when I think about how much there will be to do the last 4-6 weeks I get a bit overwhelmed. I did get my dress back from the seamstress today and I love it even more than the day I bought it! My parents and Kevin's mom are coming out the first weekend of March and we have a list of wedding activities planned, the major one being...assemble the invitations. My SIL made them and they rock! However, they require a bit of assembly which will take a team to do in a timely manor.
We are looking at the last weekend in February for a little get together at the new casa so if you're around, please come by. Details to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment