Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

2009 Racing Schedule

So this is a work in progress and always evolving but these are my priorities and what I have so far:
  • Dec 6th '08-Colder Boulder 5k Invitational-Boulder, CO
  • Jan/Feb-Winter Series (10k, 8m, 10m, 20k)-C. Springs, CO
  • May 3rd-Old Town Marathon-Fort Collins, CO
  • May 25th-Bolder Boulder 5k-Boulder, CO
  • June 13th-5430 Series Sprint-Boulder, CO
  • July 12th-5430 Series Boulder Peak-Boulder, CO
  • August 8th-5430 Series 1/2 Ironman-Boulder, CO
  • September-TBD, Maybe a Marathon, C. Springs, CO
  • October 18th-Longhorn Half Ironman-Austin, TX
  • November 7th-**Ironman Florida**, Panama City, FL
I plan to hop in allot of 5k & 10k races as well in order to improve my run speed this next year. There are so many great races in Boulder all year so we'll see as my training starts falling into place.

I'm excited for another year and another IM. It will be exciting to see what I can if I can improve my run a bit more!

No comments: