Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Yankz

As I was getting ready for my run at Flatirons today I watched another runner lace up her shoes next to me. It seemed liked a tedious process, I haven't tied my running shoes for as long as I can remember. I product I recommend to everyone who runs, especially triathletes who are consistently trying to shave time...YANKZ! 

Just lace them into your shoes so that your shoe fits just how you want and you never have to touch it again, just slide your foot in and go. I think they are more comfortable as well. Once you find the right fit, it's never different, unlike laces. No lacing or possibility of laces coming untied while running. I will never run in another pair of shoes without putting these in before I take my first stride. Check em out if you haven't yet...

www.yankz.com

No comments: