I've always loved sapphires and how deep & rich blue they are. Fact of the day: Did you know a ruby and a sapphire are the same thing? A ruby is just a red sapphire. Sapphires can also be purple, various shades of blue, green, black, grey, etc. Next to some incredibly sparkly diamonds they looking stunning! I didn't pick them because of September (they are the Sept stone) but it worked out well that we got engaged in Sept & will probably get married next Sept so it will conveniently be our anniversary stone "hint hint, wink wink Kevin!"
I can't wait to add the band and wear the set together. Until then....
And no, still no date is set. We are in the process of moving Kevin to Boulder (WAHOO!!!!) so that has taken precedence recently. Honestly, I don't even have wedding on the brain, I'm just so excited to finally be in the same town together. We'll get married one day. What's the rush right? Oh ya, that darn biological clock. I forgot about that :)

No comments:
Post a Comment