Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, February 28, 2010

The Sickies


Wow, this has been a horrible week for me! The germs have conquered! I started feeling yucky early in the week and I just thought maybe it was something I ate or my sensitive stomach being overly sensitive. However, by day 3 of bad cramping, gurgling, and lots of other nasty things I figured I had a full blown stomach bug! Boo!

Friday I was finally feeling a tad bit better, not great, but better and Saturday was good as well. Everything changed again this morning though. I woke up feeling normal, we moped around the house a bit, enjoying some coffee, doing laundry, and anticipating a 15 mile run at the Res. Not 10 minutes later I was puking in a pot, running to the bathroom, drenched in sweat, and having violent cramps. I can not remember the last time I threw up?! It lasted about 15 minutes, I fell back asleep with the chills and slept for a couple hours. I'm up now and feeling a tad bit better but my stomach is still protesting. Guess that run isn't gonna happen after all today! So bummed! I guess I'd rather get it out of my system in February than in July!

Hope everyone stays healthy!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Oh no! That really sucks. Man, you've been feeling ick for too long, I hope you kick it soon. Do you want some chicken soup?