Another sweet friend of mine, Melissa, just gave birth to a sweet little princess (Gabrielle) on Monday night. She is absolutely adorable and I can't wait to hug and squeeze on her a little bit and get my baby fix! Congrats to the beautiful expanded family Mel & Michael! Gabby is a doll!
Thursday, July 22, 2010
So Much To Celebrate
It's been a big week for a few of my good friends. My friends Jax and Kyle, who took our wedding
photos, got married in a beautiful outdoor ceremony last Saturday. She was a beautiful bride and I wish them the very best in life! Us girls enjoyed the drinks, candy buffet, and photo booth just a tad too much! I'm a little worried to see some of those photos once they get back from Jamaica! Eeeeek!


Another sweet friend of mine, Melissa, just gave birth to a sweet little princess (Gabrielle) on Monday night. She is absolutely adorable and I can't wait to hug and squeeze on her a little bit and get my baby fix! Congrats to the beautiful expanded family Mel & Michael! Gabby is a doll!
Another sweet friend of mine, Melissa, just gave birth to a sweet little princess (Gabrielle) on Monday night. She is absolutely adorable and I can't wait to hug and squeeze on her a little bit and get my baby fix! Congrats to the beautiful expanded family Mel & Michael! Gabby is a doll!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Thanks Sharon! Next time you come over we'll let you sit down too ;-)
Haha! You were probably more ready to sit down than me. Not sure why we stood the whole time! Let me know when Kevin might be able to come see Gabby! He really wants to see her!
Post a Comment