Not me, I'm done with school! Although I do have to say that I've fantasized about going back to Law School and if it wouldn't set me back more financially than I'd likely make my first couple years I'd probably do it. Having babies sounds way more fun though so a career change probably isn't a wise move. Well maybe not the actual process of HAVING the baby. Let me rephrase: MAKING babies sounds allot more fun!!!! (no that's not a hint)
The students have taken over Boulder again and are on their way back to school. This town is a zoo when school starts up! But lucky me....I'm heading back to CU to help coach another year with the triathlon team. I'm excited! The students are great and to have only coached 1 year and not gotten to see further progression and accomplishments would have been slightly disappointing. I also think it's great to be able to give back to the sport in some small way. I don't often get to volunteer at races because I'm racing most of them but the volunteers make them what they are and I feel this is a way to for me to pay it back a bit!
I am a bit bummed my friend, and another assistant coach, Melissa won't be back for a while. She just had a baby and she seems to think it's important to be home and feed her :) Hmmph! It sure made late and early practices much more fun when we could talk about our silly husbands and all the weird things that your body does when your pregnant. Maybe she'll be back soon and can tell me about all the exciting things it does after the baby comes out?! Back to my point above.....making the babies seems like the best part!
GO BUFFS! Soon to be the 2011 National Champions!!

1 comment:
Go CU!! I was wondering if you were helping again this year. I told Mike 2nd semester. I will miss those early morning chat sessions. If you want to hear about having a baby, I have endless stories about my lady bits, boobs, and all things gross. Enough to last an entire academic year.
Making babies....ha! Definitely much more fun than actually birthing one. I'd stick to that for a while ;-) But when you are ready to get all knocked up and 'stuff I'll be so excited for you guys!!!
Post a Comment