Better late than never....We came home rested but being away from work for so long has made me want to pull my hair out trying to catch up. I need another vacation!
I'm going to keep it simple because I don't want to bore you with our "dirty" honeymoon details. I'll start by saying the 10 days we spent in Kauai were simply fantastic. The weather was absolutely perfect and it was a nice balance of lots of adventure and lots of relaxation on the beach. Of all the Hawaiian island I've been to, Kauai is my absolute favorite. The Big Island & Kona holds a special place in my heart because of Ironman but as far as scenery goes and things to do, Kauai takes the cake-hands down!
We did allot in just 10 days
We did allot in just 10 days
- Zip & Dip -Ziplines and swimming in a water hole
- Snorkeling in the most incredible crystal clear water
- Snuba - snorkel/scuba
- Hiking the Napali coast up to a hidden waterfall to swim
- 7 Hour Catamarn trip up the Napali and to the forbidden island of Ni'ihau
- Ate some of the best seafood in the world
- Laid on the beach drinking cocktails
- Surfing lessons
- Numerous sunsets
Here are some pictures. They are way more fun than words...




1 comment:
wink...wink. Ha! You are funny. Have have I not asked about your honeymoon? I looks and sounds like you guys had a blast. The pics are beautiful! Except that big seal. Ick.
Post a Comment