It was nice to be home this year for Thanksgiving and not have the stress of traveling across the country. Although I missed my family in TX & TN allot it was nice to have a few quiet days in my house with just Kevin & the hound dogs.
I have been dog sitting for several fa milies over the past few weeks which has also kept me busy. One family lives about 12 miles west of Boulder in the mountains. I fell in love with the dogs and with the area. It's just outside of Boulder which is nice to be so close to such an awesome town but it's also 8500 ft up so it's views and clean crisp air is the epitome of Colorado in my opinion. We saw lots of deer, elk, and were told a family of bobcats were hanging out down the drive way! So cool! Now, I really want to move up there and am having fun looking at houses and land on the market in the area. Maybe one day, it's my new dream house!
We also cooked a full Thanksgiving meal-just for the 2 of us (well & the dogs), went for some amazing runs up in the high country, went to the climbing gym-which was packed because of the cold weather, and played allot of Mario Cart & Guitar hero! I've also been meaning to adjust my bike so that I'm in a more aggressive aero racing position. We successfully did it and it feels good, it will likely take some getting used to but I think this will be some free speed for me next season~time will tell!
I have been dog sitting for several fa milies over the past few weeks which has also kept me busy. One family lives about 12 miles west of Boulder in the mountains. I fell in love with the dogs and with the area. It's just outside of Boulder which is nice to be so close to such an awesome town but it's also 8500 ft up so it's views and clean crisp air is the epitome of Colorado in my opinion. We saw lots of deer, elk, and were told a family of bobcats were hanging out down the drive way! So cool! Now, I really want to move up there and am having fun looking at houses and land on the market in the area. Maybe one day, it's my new dream house!
We also cooked a full Thanksgiving meal-just for the 2 of us (well & the dogs), went for some amazing runs up in the high country, went to the climbing gym-which was packed because of the cold weather, and played allot of Mario Cart & Guitar hero! I've also been meaning to adjust my bike so that I'm in a more aggressive aero racing position. We successfully did it and it feels good, it will likely take some getting used to but I think this will be some free speed for me next season~time will tell!
Here are a few pictures from out weekend!

Climbing at Boulder Rock Club

Sunrise & View out the Shower Window!
Doesn't get much better than that!

Pancake-my favorite little guy! He was SOOO Cute!

Mmmmm. Turkey!
More aero! And Im going to do IM with Uggs on! I'll be so fast! Haha
No comments:
Post a Comment