Friday night we went to a play downtown Denver. I had gotten some free tickets from a client for The Miracle Worker at the Denver Performing Arts Center. I never go to stuff like this and often wouldn't spend the money on it but it was really fun and something different to do.
Saturday was a lazy morning, sleeping in until 9 and laying around until 11. We've been exploring the idea of a house in the mountains just
west of Boulder, up Boulder Canyon, so we wanted to go check out another road we had heard was really great. I had also found a house online this past week we wanted to find. We drove up to about 8,000 feet, it was a beautiful drive and we both really liked the canyon. It was a 2450 sq ft, 3 bed/3 bath A-Frame house on 2.25 acres that backs up to the National Forest. We couldn't go in but explored the land and peered in all the windows. I was sold. I want it! Moving west is definitely something we're talking about. We have allot of logistics to figure out before we can make a move like this but it's fun to think about and it's fun to look.
Saturday night was my company Christmas party. It was fun to get dressed up and go out. My company CFO was hosting it and he has an amazing house in Gunbarrell. We played pool, drank some wine & eggnog, and ate WAY too much.
Today has been a good day also. We slept in again before heading to the dog park with the dogs. It was 65+ degrees today and absolutely beautiful. Kevin left about 12:30 to get back to Col. Springs because he had to do some work (who wants to work on Sunday?!?! Boo) and I have been enjoying a lazy afternoon baking and cleaning house. A box of Christmas gifts also arrived this weekend, my tree doesn't look so bare anymore!

No comments:
Post a Comment