I LOVE candles. I have them all over my house!
I use them for decoration as much as I do smell and I've always had a hard time finding some that smell up the house well when lit and that last. But at last (well, last year) I finally found some that are AMAZING!
Anthropology has them! They are the Capri Blue brand. They smell amazing and will smell up the entire house! Even after I put it out I smell it for a day or so. They will burn up to 150 hours. I bought my first one last October and it just died. I immediately rushed back to get 2 more! I have to say though, they aren't super cheap at $28/each. But, I promise, if you like candles, it's worth every penny. It will last for months!
Oh, and check out my new pet! Now, the test is...can I keep her alive?
1 comment:
So... how is the orchid doing?
Post a Comment