Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, April 17, 2009

Spring Snow

View from my desk in my office this morning (but the good news is that my office is closing at 12!):


Guess I'll have to wait to put on those swim suits for a little while longer (perhaps next week?)

Happy weekend everyone! I have nothing planned and I am SO very excited about it. Sleep in, ride the bike, run, watch some movies, clean my condo (I can't remember the last time I did that), then my final really long run Sunday before the marathon on May 3rd! If I make it through my run on Sunday I'll hit the most miles I've ever run in a week. I'm feeling pretty good for a Friday-except for a little tickle in my throat which I think is allergies so fingers crossed it's nothing more than that and this snow will bring down the pollen!

No comments: