Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Wedding Bells


I hear wedding bells in my head all the time lately. I don't feel like I have allot to do as most of the major stuff is done but my to-do list is still really long, mostly of stuff that needs to be done the last month which I guess is right around the corner and I'm starting to fear I'm going to forget something.

The invitations are going out this week! I can't wait to start hearing who is going to make it in June! I've sent final menu selections to the reception site. Kevin bought his suit and his ring this past weekend. I met with my friend Julie, who is making our cupcake cake. We had some awesome ideas and I can't wait to see it come together, and of course taste them! YUM! Last major thing is deciding on my photographer. I had one guy but now we are considering our options again. Ugh!

I'm so excited....My mom is coming out here for the summer to escape the Texas heat. She'll only be here 2 weeks before the wedding but you better believe she'll be busy while I'm still working!

Counting down the days! 74 to go....

No comments: