Training is going well for Lubbock and I'm feeling really optimistic about it! I have 1 month until race day and I need to run a 1:40 half marathon or under to be in the thick of the it! I'm confident I can do it if my day goes as planned. It's sea level after all!
Wedding is just under 2 weeks. My parents arrived this past Friday and mom & I already spent the weekend finishing up allot of small details. There is hardly anything to do now but wait. I'm anxious to pick up my dress next week and try it on with my hot green shoes!
Let's be honest, I'm really just excited about the buffet and cupcakes! 2 weeks from today I will be Sharon Houghton and reveling in full matrimonial bliss!
I hope everyone enjoys the long weekend. We are heading out on a little bike ride to loosen the legs from this mornings suffer fest!

No comments:
Post a Comment