It's a Bliiiizard!
I had no clue we were supposed to get snow today, much less wake up to 6 inches with it still falling. I guess thats what I get for watching lousy TV instead of the news! I heard the wind last night and then got up to take the dogs out about 6:30 to find piles of snow everywhere. The dogs weren't too crazy about it, maybe I should have put their coats on. I slid into work and was wondering why in the world I don't have 4wd, oh ya I bought my car in Texas!
I love this weather, it's why I live in CO after all. It's a good day. Listening to Missy Higgins and enjoying the incredible view from my office! Here's a taste!
1 comment:
I love Missy Higgins! I think everyone felt that way yesterday... I had no idea it was supposed to snow either.
Post a Comment