Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, January 29, 2009

25 Random Things About Me

I posted this on facebook but thought I would share in here in case you're interested in some randomness about me...or not, whatever!

1. I only started racing triathlon 3 years ago and completed my first Ironman in 2008, at which I qualified for the World Championships in Kona! Big accomplishment for me!
2. I lived in Japan for 3 years when I was a kid.
3. I love to read and always have to have a good book.
4. I met my amazing boyfriend at Masters swimming. Not a bad place to meet a guy! Although, swimming and talking aren’t really that easy!
5. I can’t stand it when people make uniformed decisions. Don’t just repeat what you hear in the media, make a decision for yourself!
6. I hate people who tell racist jokes or belittle other people just to be funny.
7. I believe in the law of attraction and karma!
8. I can’t stand people who think they are better than other people because they believe a certain way or disagree with a certain school of thought. That is why America is a free country and everyone is unique.
9. I love to travel but don’t get to nearly as much as I would like! My current interest is a Trek in Nepal! (thanks Melissa!)
10. I’ve lived in 7 different states/countries.
11. I’ve always wanted to learn how to play the guitar.
12. I value my close friendships. True friends are too few and far between!
13. I LOVE dogs! And want a new Brittany Spaniel puppy!
14. I HATE email forwards! If I don’t pass it on to 25 other people by the end of the day I’m not going to have bad luck for a week! Shut up!
15. My mom is one of my best friends!
16. One of my favorite cocktails is a Professional (Dr. Pepper & Captain Morgan)
17. I’ve always wanted to go skydiving!
18. MAC computers are SO MUCH better!
19. My middle name is Diane.
20. My brother and I hated each other when we were little. We fought more than you could possibly know. I think my mom was contemplating abandoning us we were so bad. But he is one of my best friends now!
21. I really want an iPhone but don’t want to switch to AT&T
22. When I lost my job in 2007 I almost moved to Ogden, Utah but it felt too much like Waco, TX and I’m not sure I could have done that again! Yawn! Boulder is so much better!
23. I always wanted to have kids before 30. Not looking so likely!
24. I have done some really stupid things in my life! Enough said….
25. I really want to go back to law school but don’t want to spend the money and know that if I did I would probably just end up being a stay at home mom not using my education. Maybe in my next life, my MBA will have to do for now….
26. I know how to run on a treadmill and read at the same time. I taught myself in college so I could train and study at the same time!

No comments: