Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Mindy!

One of my dearest friends celebrated her birthday yesterday! I met Mindy during our MBA program a few years back. The first class we had together we didn't even speak, we sat across the room from each other but she instantly stood out since she's 6' tall, we tall girls gotta stick together! The next semester we had an accounting class together and bonded over our mutual hate for the prof and the subject matter. The rest is history. She truly is one of my best friends and I am so blessed to have her and her family in my life. We've both been through some rough spots the past few years and it was nice to know there was someone there to listen and offer support unconditionally. She is such a genuine person with the biggest heart. She never ceases to make me smile. Mindy-I love you girl & Happy Birthday! I wish we were closer and could share laughs & drinks more often!

xoxo

No comments: