Every year on 4/20 at 4:20 pm a big cloud of smoke goes up over the CU campus. I find it very interesting that Boulder is on such a crack down against drinking and driving, which I agree-is wrong. But in Boulder if you have one drink and drive home you can be locked up and forced to pay upwards of 10k to prove that you are not a criminal. But yet cops just stand around and watch 10,000 people light up? You have to be careful just walking around Boulder today, you might get high! Hey, but you didn't inhale right? Here's the story in the local paper. Guarantee it'll be the top story on the front page tomorrow.
I just find it humorous. I guess that's why some people call this place the Republic of Boulder. It's one of a kind! Here is what you're missing out on:

No comments:
Post a Comment