Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, April 20, 2009

This is how I feel now after my massage this morning...
I have the best massage therapist, she rocks and has some magic hands but today was one of the most painful massages I've had on my calves. Yesterday after my 22 mile run I felt pretty good and went down to Denver to meet Kevin for the afternoon. After I got back to Boulder my calvess started cramping, bad! I think I made the mistake of wearing flips flops and they didn't offer enough support after the pounding that morning. The massage helped but she was literally stripping the crud out of my soleus which = PAIN! The short term pain is worth it for long term recovery, I hope! I have one more scheduled for next week before the big race!

It was a pretty uneventful weekend. We got allot of rain/snow mix on Saturday so I spent that day watching movies and biking/running indoors. (Just 30 minutes west of Boulder they got 5 1/2 feet. Yes, FEET, not inches!) I watched MILK and Fireproof on Saturday, which couldn't have been more opposite but I really enjoyed both of them. Sunday I got in my final long run and then headed south to meet Kevin in Denver for a few hours, which was NOT enough time together. Is it Friday yet? Because I'm ready to see him again!!!

The week looks amazing, 80 degree temperatures and I think I'm finally going to get some time in on my bike outside, which I'm very excited about that!


No comments: