A colleague of mine is trying to put together a triathlon team that I'm super excited about. I'm not going to disclose all of the details at this point because it's still in the works. It's essentially a team utilizing Elite Age-Group athletes to market and promote each sponors products in the triathlon market. Select elite level AG athletes have been selected who regularly podium in large-scale races and each person selected has qualified for Kona at some point. The goal of the team is to utilize and promote the products in both racing and training, garnering exposure for sponsors via visibility pre, during, and post race.
I'm very excited about this! The list of sponsors is fantastic and all have very credible products. I have used or worked with each company at some point in the past, personally or professionally, and am excited to do so further. I love marketing and grassroots efforts in the athletic arena so not only will this be a great opportunity for the team of athletes it will be fun for me to get involved in on the professional side and there truly isn't a better place to do so than Boulder, CO. Coming from a exercise physiology & marketing background this is right up my alley.
More to come...
No comments:
Post a Comment